Women’s Discussion Group is a forum which provides a monthly discussion group for women to discuss and explore issues of concern to them and organize actions to address them. It also provides;
- opportunities for socialization of women who wish to experience a support network.
- connection with other women and women’s groups:
- an intentionality to attract and involve women over the generations, cultures, and languages
- All women interested in giving and receiving support from other women.
- Women interested in opportunities to socialize with other women.
- Women in the community of various ages, from 16 onward.
- Women from diverse cultures and languages.
- Young mothers who are seeking support and friendship
For more information, contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.